The Professional Development and Leadership (PDL) program empowers and educates Columbia engineers to maximize performance and achieve their full potential to become engineering leaders of today and tomorrow. The goal is to enhance the Columbia Engineering education by providing enrichment and development opportunities. We assist students with in a number of ways, including:
- Obtain skills to find and keep a role
- Learn how to grow and cultivate a career
- Recognize effective leadership
- Learn to become an effective team player and follower
- Cultivate ethical behavior and values
… and we strive to have fun while doing these things!
PDL summer sessions are available to all members of the Columbia Engineering community: current students, incoming Fall 2020 students, and May 2020 graduates.